Our client is one of the fastest-growing, privately owned companies in America, completing over 4,000 design/build projects across 48 states. They are ranked #15 out of the top 100 design/build companies in the U.S. and #47 on the ENR Top 400 Contractors list of 2019.
Industry-leading performance-based bonus program
• Generously funded profit sharing
• Traditional and Roth 401k
• Tuition reimbursement for associates
• Scholarship for associates’ children up to $28,000 per child
• 1-month paid sabbatical after every five years of employment, plus $5,000
• 1-week paid volunteer leave each year
• 100% charitable match
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
• 100% paid 10-week maternity leave
A DAY IN THE LIFE
• Oversee regional recruitment effort ensuring effective hiring practices and
• Collaborate with Senior Executives and creates cross-functional
partnerships to facilitate, develop and implement efficient and effective
hiring strategies aligned with the needs of the business.
• Create and implement strategies and processes to promote the
organization with a strong focus on building a high quality talent pipeline.
• Responsible for sourcing candidates through research, periodicals, Internet,
• Build database of leads and maintain relationships with potential
• Build best practices and procedures for hard to fill positions.
• Network at various local events.
• Proactive outreach to prospective candidates via cold calling.
• Screen potential candidates via phone interview and/or in person.
• Maintain consistent positive flow of communication between candidates
• Guide candidates through interview process.
• Manage applicant tracking system, including reporting on various recruiting
• Manage job postings on a regional level.
• Attend and assist with college recruiting fairs.
• Manage internal referral program.
• Various projects requested by the Talent Acquisition Director.
• 2-5 years of related experience sourcing candidates through cold calling,
networking, and Internet searches, construction recruiting experience
considered a plus but not required.
• Experience as top talent acquisition executive in a small to medium-sized
national organization preferred.
• Experience working on hard to fill, senior level positions.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Must be extremely organized and self-motivated.
• Ability to plan and manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results.
• Act in a manner of integrity that shows support for the company, its values,
and the employees, while maintaining constant focus on
meeting/exceeding customer requirements and expectations.
• Computer skills: proficiency using Word, Excel, and Outlook.